Friday, January 6, 2012

CH 27 Teaser


Hello lovelies, 

As promised (sorta), here's a snippet from CH 27. I'm just finishing up the chapter at this exact moment and am going to be sending it off to the beta's for some fixing so I'm not sure when it'll be 100% done. However, hopefully this will tide everyone over until I can post the chapter.

~~~

Before I knew what he was doing, Edward’s lips were on mine, his hands were wrapped around me and he was lowering me back onto the bed, placing himself on top of me. I could immediately feel his arousal pressing into me as he deepened the kiss and ground his hips into me. The feel of Edward’s weight on top of me brought forth the arousal I was searching for not two minutes ago.

“Why did you stop touching yourself?” Edward asked as he peppered kisses across my chin and down my neck. His hand lifted off the bed and encompassed my breast, teasing it lightly.

I reached down and cupped Edward’s face, pulling it up so that we could look each other in the eyes. The passion that I felt for him was echoed in his eyes.

“Because it didn’t feel right. It wasn’t you.”

2 comments:

  1. Wow...sounds hot and heavy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im super excited i can wait to read this chapter :)

    ReplyDelete