Saturday, October 13, 2012

The chapters...they're coming

Hello all,

I just wanted to give an updated on how the story is coming along. A few months ago, I had written that I was going to be taking a pause in posting chapters so that I could write a bunch of them and post them closer together. As of right now, I have a couple chapters written, almost done another and am starting to send them to be edited.

I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU ALL!!!

I am working away, writing chapter after chapter, hoping that they don't suck and trying to ensure that everything flows the way I want it to. And like most of my chapters, my writing is horrible so they need to be edited a few times.

Thanks to everyone who checks in on me and asks when the next chapter is coming. The chapters are coming...don't worry.

Also, I've been trying to figure out how to send notification out when I update the blog but for the life of me, I can't figure it out. If anyone know how to do that, or even if that's possible, please let me know. I'd much rather send everyone a notification when I post then have you keep checking and being disappointed when there's nothing new. 

~JustTry

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for not forgetting about your readers! I have been checking this site every so often for 3 months and I was so excited to read that you will be updating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay im happy your going to be posting soon and thank you for not forgetting about your readers. this story is one the best i have read and its really easy to realate to bella. so keep up the good work :)cuz your story is amzing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please update soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you will update soon!!! I miss this story so much...

    ReplyDelete