Tuesday, April 19, 2011

CH 23 Teaser


Hello Kiddies, 

I told you the next chapter wouldn't take long. I'm really excited about it too. Things start moving forward from here on. 

Enjoy :)

~~~


“Edward?” I questioned in a weak and still shaky voice. I raised my left hand to cup his cheek. His eyes never left mine as he slowly opened his mouth.

“I love you, Bella.”  My mind was blank as I stared at him. He loves me? We’ve only known each other for two weeks. Is it possible for this man to love me? A damaged, fucked up, boring person? Can he truly be feeling for me what I’ve been feeling for him? Has he felt this all along?

5 comments:

  1. can you try to update soon like tomorrow or in two days . I know I am asking too much but after that teaser Please... just.... update. I am freaking out right now. I already hear Bella's next thoughts.... Come on update

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SERIOUSLY siding with the person above me in these reviews. A quick update would be fantastic... please! I knew Edward loved her, I KNEW it! When he was with her it wasn't about sex. You could tell that they made love. And he's so sweet and understanding and forgiving of her. Your Edward makes me swoon like a 14 yr old girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds very good!!
    Please please please update soon!!
    And I am so happy that Edward is back!!
    Really hope she is telling him 'I love you' back and that she is telling him about his appointment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I NEED TO CATCH UP!!!! It's been a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm actually a bit nervous about reading the next chapter. I hope she understands that if she can fall for him in just a couple weeks, that he can fall for her just as fast. I hope she doesn't freak and push him away.

    ReplyDelete