Wednesday, June 8, 2011

CH 25 Teaser


WOW...even for me, it feels like I haven't updated in forever. A million apologies everyone. Crazy schedule, busy RL, hyper puppy...you know, the usual. I think, however, that this is the chapter that 98% of you have been waiting for...

~~~


“Bella,” Edward started as I sat down beside him, “I want to talk to you about something.”

I sat cross-legged in front of him as he took a deep breath and began. Suddenly, my heart was pounding. If Edward’s nervous, this can’t be good.

“Yesterday when you told me that you loved me, it got me thinking.” Edward paused as he reached out and entwined my fingers with his.

“I haven’t been totally honest with you, Bella. There are things about my past that you should know.  If you truly do love me, I want you to love the good as well as the not so good.”

3 comments:

  1. Finally! Can't wait to read it. I just hope this doesn't send her into some kind of weird spin. Also I'm still anxious about this James guy. I really hope he's a good version of James and not evil James.
    Part of me would rather see her go to the doctor she was originally planning on seeing. It just seems like if she did that it would be a way for her to follow through with an effort to get help that she initiated herself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, in all of Bella's drama I forgot that Edward might have some, too. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the moment I have been waiting for, since Edward was introduced to this story. :)

    ReplyDelete