Monday, June 13, 2011

GRRR...ARGGGG

Well...as some of you may know, my computer got hacked on Friday. That's right...bye bye hard-drive. Fortunately, I was able to restore part of it. 

Unfortunately, MTLA was not included in that part. I did save the story on an external drive, but only managed to save the first 4 pages of this upcoming chapter. 

Even more sucky, my computer has to go back into the doctors to get a transplant. I have to wipe the entire thing clean and start at the factory settings again. We're hoping that actually works and doesn't piss the bugs, viruses and malware's off even more.

So, to make a long rant short, I'll be without a computer for about a week and then have to start re-writing the rest of the chapter. 

I'm so sorry for the constant delays. As you can probably tell, my life never runs smoothly. 

But it could always be worse. 

I'll get the chapter out ASAP. Please stick with me. 

~JustTry

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is such a bummer about your computer, you poor gal! What a mess. Yes, I'll hang in there 'cause I really love this story. And I always comment and review, but sometimes I'm just under "anonymous" because I"m too lazy to look up my password (which I can never remember!). On a different note, and speaking of your puppy, my little beagle has a "broken tail"! Yes, it's either a fracture or a pulled muscle, but she keeps her long tail curled over her bottom. She's on pain med's until it improves. So yes, life can always be worse, even for a dog!

    ReplyDelete