Monday, April 9, 2012

CH 29 Teaser





Hello all, 

Thanks for your patience with the chapters. I have one done, waiting to be edited plus another chapter that is 90% done. Below is the teaser for CH 29. I'll be sure to put it up as soon as I get it back from my beta's. 

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter or Chocolate Bunny Day if you do not celebrate Easter.



~~~

“Baby,” Edward whispered. “You look beautiful.”

I walked over to him, stood between his legs and wrapped my arms around his neck. “Thank you.” My lips pressed against his as my hair fell in a curtain around us. I wanted to deepen the kiss, I wanted more, but knew that we’d be late if I went after what I wanted.

Edward pulled back and held his hands on my hips. “You’re feisty today,” he laughed, as he squeezed by backside. “I like it.” He stood up, kissed me deep and hard and pulled away just as quickly. Something had definitely changed between us and by days end, I was going to figure out what it was.

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the next chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are playful with each other. I like it! I can't wait for the next chapter, I really missed these two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser, can't wait. And I really liked the last chapter (well, I love the entire story!) and I really hope she doesn't go back to creepy James.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely teaser! I love this story and I am so excited for the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm... Definitely looking forward to the next chapter. I'm with Anonymous, I hope creepy James is thing of the past. I know he probably won't be, but a girl can dream.

    ReplyDelete