Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Chapter 29 Text



Saturday July 31

“Bella? You awake down there?” I lifted my head off Edward’s chest to meet his eyes. We had ended up spending the night at his place as he needed to get ‘something’ for this afternoon. Apparently he had some plans for us today, but refused to let me know what they were. All I knew was that I needed to pack a dress and he needed his dress pants and to get the tickets. Tickets to what, I had to idea.

We were up late in the night talking about Dr. James and clarifying what Edward meant by ‘practice’. It seemed that he was interested in having kids but knew it was too soon to start thinking about that. He did say, though, that if he were to have kids in the future, I was the one he wanted to have them with. 

“Morning, beautiful,” he whispered as he leaned down and pressed a kiss on the tip of my nose. It was already after 10am and neither of us had gotten out of bed. We had cuddled, kissed and touched all night, but slept very little.

“Morning.” I lightly pressed my lips to his and reveled in the softness. I rolled in his arms and pressed my naked chest to his.

“Shall we get up and start our day?” he asked as he pulled back and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

“And what does our day entail?”

His beautifully naked body was revealed to me as he threw off the blanket and stood up.  He held his hand out to me with a smile, “the sooner we start the day, the sooner you’ll know.”

I stayed there, naked in bed, staring at his naked form beside me. All the touching and kissing last night had made it near impossible to sleep. The tingle in my body and the warmth in my chest yearned for him; it was obvious the need had not diminished throughout the night.

I knelt on the edge of the bed and ran my hands up his chest, wrapped them around the back of his neck and pressed my bare chest to his. “I’d rather not start the day just yet,” I said, as I kissed up his neck and pressed my lips to his. Edward wrapped one arm around my back and used the other to lower us back on the bed. His body covered mine, touching every inch of skin from shin to shoulder. My legs automatically wrapped around his. The kiss deepened and our tongues dances as  his hips rocked against mine.

“Bella,” he whispered as he kissed down my neck. “I want you so much.” With a shift of his hip, he slid between my folds and hit my clit. My hips bucked against his as the jolt I’d been craving for all night made an appearance.

Effortlessly, he slid his arm under my still arched back and picked me up off the bed, his lips once again welding to mine. He carried me across the room with my legs wrapped around his waist, caging his erection in my folds. My hips involuntarily slid up and down as he stepped into the bathroom, turned on the shower and led us under the warm, falling water.

Edward pressed my back against the cold shower tiles and I rested one foot on the corner of the tub. With his arms still around me for support, he bucked his hips and hit my clit once more, sending another current through my body. Both of our bodies were writhing against each other, but he never entered me. We rubbed, bucked, kissed and touched until my legs became weak, my orgasm hit. We hadn’t said a word since we entered the shower but our lips were never a breath away. His bucking hips continued until I felt him shutter and his warm liquid hit my skin. “Edward,” I whispered against his lips with one final kiss. “I …” I was panting so much that I was unable to get my thought out.

“I love you, too.” He finished the words for me with a tender kiss and soft embrace.

We pulled back from each other, both of our bodies slightly shaking. The warm water of the shower hit my already warmed skin as Edward cupped my cheeks, pushed my wet hair back from my face and kissed me one last time. We hadn’t had sex, but it was one of the most intimate moments we’d had.

We showered together in a silent reverence while he tenderly washed my body and I washed his. Something had happened this morning but I didn’t know what it was. All I knew what that, even though I had already had my release, I still wanted Edward. Wanted to touch him, kiss him, have him wrap his arms around me and hold me. I just wanted more.

oooOOOooo

“Bella, you almost ready?” I could hear the excitement in Edward’s voice and I put the final touches to my hair. He still hadn’t told me about today, but since tickets and a dress were involved, I decided to go all out and let my hair air dry in soft curls and put on a bit more make-up.

I walked out of the bathroom in my black and white striped dress to find Edward sitting on the edge of the bed.

“Baby,” he whispered. “You look beautiful.”

I walked over to him, stood between his legs and wrapped my arms around his neck. “Thank you.” My lips pressed against his as my hair fell in a curtain around us. I wanted to deepen the kiss, I wanted more, but knew that we’d be late if I went after what I wanted.

Edward pulled back and held his hands on my hips. “You’re feisty today,” he laughed, as he squeezed by backside. “I like it.” He stood up, kissed me deep and hard and pulled away just as quickly. Something had definitely changed between us and by days end, I was going to figure out what it was.

We walked hand in hand to the car and I questioned him the entire way to Marymoon Park. Unfortunately, he still believed in surprises, no matter how much I hated them. As we exited the car and started to make our way out of the parking lot, I saw the sign. The big, colourful, exciting sign that read QUIDAM  - Cirque du Soleil.

“Are you freaking serious?” I yelled at Edward as I gripped his arm with both my hands. I had always wanted to see a Cirque show but never wanted to go alone and could never afford it. His answer was a simple kiss on top of my head as he pulled out the tickets from his back pocket and led me into the tent.

The usher led us to third row centre and gave us each a program for the show.

“I’m so excited,” I whispered as I snuggled into his arm.

“I can tell.” Edward smiled down at me and placed a soft kiss on my lips. We sat there in silence looking over our program as music played throughout the tent.

The show started and I curled up closer to Edward’s arm, taking his hand in mine. The lights dimmed and an eerie melody started through the speakers.  A young girl turned on a single lamp in the middle of the stage and starting to sing with a haunting voice.

The show continued with ghostly music, eerie costumes, bizarre makeup but amazing acts. While some parts of the show were creepy and I buried myself deeper into Edward’s left side, other parts were incredibly amazing, making me gasp and squeal. Edward actually laughed and shushed me when I swore out loud at the part when an acrobat did a back flip and landed on shoulders of man who was standing on the shoulders of a man who was standing on another man’s shoulders. 

The entire show, I clung to Edward, squeezing his arm and rubbing his leg. The feel of him and the energy of the show got me excited once again. We held each other until the show was over and the tent was nearly empty.

“You ready to go?” He asked as he pulled me tighter into his embrace.

I took a deep breath, soaking in as much of the moment as I could. “Ya, I’m ready.”

We left the tent holding hands, walked past his car and ventured over to the velodrome track to watch the cyclists warm up for a race. I stood at the rail, Edward behind me, his arms wrapped around me and his chin rested on my shoulder. We stayed to watch the race for a couple minutes before we wandered over to the dog park to watch them play.

We spent the rest of the afternoon walking around the park, watching people work in the community garden, and appreciated the nature around us before we got back into his car and headed back to his place.

“So what do you want to do this afternoon?” Edward asked as we walked, still hand in hand, to his front door.

“Doesn’t matter. What do you want to do?”

He opened the door and walked me straight upstairs. Without a word, he slowly undressed me, then undressed himself and led me out to his hot tub. We sat together in the late afternoon sun, relaxing and talking about the show. At one point, he slid behind me and started to massage my neck and shoulders.

“Ahhhh…that feels nice.” My eyes slid closed as my head lolled to the side. He chuckled behind me as his fingers worked their magic.

I started to sink deeper into the water and Edward’s body, completely relaxed and on the verge of falling asleep when I felt his lips softly press against the column of my neck. His hands began to rub down my back, around my waist and up to my breasts. All the while, his lips peppered kisses up and down my neck, along my shoulder and back up to kiss the spot behind my ear.

“Bella…” His warm breath fanned out against my skin. My arm went up behind me to capture the back of his neck, pressing his lips firmer onto my skin. I turned my head to the side and captured his mouth with mine. I stood up in the tub, kept our lips attached, turned around and sat back down on his lap, straddling his legs and pressing my naked chest to his.

Within seconds, I could feel him twitch against my thigh. He immediately scooped me up in his arms and lifted me out of the tub. I wrapped my arms and legs securely around his wet, naked body as he carried me back into his bedroom. He sat on the edge of the bed with me sitting on his lap. He slid back onto the bed, lying down with his head on the pillow.

We both started to rock against the other, his tip repeatedly hitting my clit. Our kissing becoming more difficult the harder he got and the wetter I got. We both pulled back, panting, and just started at each other. My legs were on either side of him, my hands on either side of his head and my arms stretched out. My head fell forward as he slowly lined himself up with my entrance.

Automatically, Edward’s hands went to my hips and I slowly lifted myself off of him. I looked at him with hesitation. Even though I was no longer a virgin, I was still naïve in regards to what I was doing. I could lay there and rock my hips when he was on top, but I had no idea what to do now that our positions, and our roles, had changed.

“It’s okay,” he whispered, as if he could read my mind. “I’ll guide you.”

And as with everything, I put my complete trust in Edward and let him lower me onto him. As soon as he entered me, a rush of pleasure shot through my body. It had been one of those days that no matter how much we kissed, touched or fooled around in the shower, I still needed more, and he was finally giving it to me. Or, I was finally taking it.

“Oh, God.” The words slipped out on a breath as my head fell forwards and my arms buckled, forcing them to collapse and for me to rest on my elbows. Somehow he seemed even deeper this way and I had never felt so full. I was already starting to quiver and we hadn’t even started to move yet.

With his hands still on my hips, he started to slowly rock my hips in a dipping pattern, pulling me closer to him, deeper onto him, and then rocking me back and pulling me the tiniest bit off of him. It was easy, natural to move on top of him, and my body automatically found a rhythm that had us both moaning. My hips picked up their speed and Edward started pushing up into me when I rocked into him. We locked eyes and stared at each other, completely open, completely vulnerable and completely in the moment. Our lips would sporadically meet for the briefest of moments, needy and careless.

I lifted up and rested my hands on Edward’s chest and he raised his knees for me to lean back on. The change in my position made him hit that spot in me that made me quake. 

My orgasm was coming fast and hard and I whimpered his name without knowledge. That single sound propelled him forward with new vigor. He quickly sat up, wrapped his arms around me, pulling our chests together and rocked into me with an urgent tempo. He whispered unknown words into the side of my neck and he held me tight as I rode him quicker and harder. Our arms were thrown around each other as if a breath of air between us would kill us.

I could feel the walls shutter around him, all the muscles in my body tightened and my rocking started to falter. I was lifting higher off of him and then almost falling back onto him, impaling myself on him. I was no longer in control of my body. It wanted more and it was taking everything it could from Edward before it would collapse.

“Ho-ly-fuck-Bel-la.” He was officially pounding into me with every syllable he uttered. His voice was tight and almost a growl.

I was clenched around him, spasming and shaking in his arms as the rest of my body went completely tense. The most intense orgasm I’ve ever had rocked through me but I was unable to stop. My walls kept squeezing and pulsing around him as he kept rocking into me with more speed and force.

“More,” I cried into his shoulder as my body continued to shudder.

I grabbed a handful of Edward’s hair, pulled it hard and bit onto his shoulder, making sure my lips covered my teeth. I was doing whatever I could to hold on, take more and stop myself from screaming.

A strangled noise came from Edward’s mouth as he came. He was shaking and pulled me tightly onto him, pushing himself deeper yet into me and holding there. I tried to rock my hips and pull every last ounce of pleasure out of the moment but held still as he pulled out of me a bit and then shot himself back in, just as deep and held there.

We were both still shaking when he stopped coming but didn’t relent our hold on each other. My mouth was still open over the tight muscles in his shoulder, my hands still gripping his hair, while he was still deep in me and his arms were wrapped around me, caging me to him.

I was finally able to hear what Edward had been whispering as we rested our heads on each other’s shoulder. I was able to make out a jumbled of mashed up words that included “God, fuck, mine, more” and finally, the word that was said more than the others; “love.”

oooOOOooo

Edward and I had stayed wrapped in each other’s arms for what seemed like hours. He had eventually, and reluctantly, pulled out of me and laid us both on the bed, but his arms never moved from around me. Almost immediately, we both fell into a light sleep where he would continue to speak random words and I would revel in the feel of his arms.

It was in this moment between wake and sleep that I figured out that today was the first day that I did what I wanted and didn’t worry about what Edward would think. I wanted to fool around before the shower, so we did. I wanted him in the shower, so I took him. I wanted to experiment by being on top, so I let him guide me.

The constant need I had been feeling all day had finally ebbed. I had what I wanted. I had started to take control of my life, found nothing but encouragement from Edward and like a drug, became addicted to the idea of “see it, want it, take it, have it.” I was starting to become comfortable with me, my wants, needs and desires, and was no longer obsessed over what others would think

But with a start, I shot up and out of the protective cage of Edward’s arms. I sat there panting as he sat up beside me, rubbed my back and kept asking what was wrong and if I was ok.

What others would think.

It wasn’t until then that I realized that as of tomorrow at 1:30pm, I would have two more judgments to deal with: Alice and Jasper.

8 comments:

  1. Please update soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely chapter. I hope that you will update soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see Alice's reaction. Also I am so happy to see Bella and Edward happy together. I would love to see Charlie's reaction when the time comes and he sees the SuperDoc. Please update soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think as long as she didn't forget to check her mail and water the plants Alice will be thrilled with what Bella's been up to while she's been away.
    As a side note, going to a Cirque show alone is actually a great way to get an awesome seat (if you don't mind the cost). There are almost always empty single seats in the front rows because when people choose their seats they leave an empty one between themselves and the closest filled seats. Those empty seats don't get booked because most people don't go to shows alone. So you see, there are advantages to being single.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great chapter, loved the lemons!!! I'm glad you've found your "mojo" and have written ahead, and are ready to give us more of your excellent story soon. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope that you will update soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Update soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Alice will be so happy that she will start squealing! Please update soon.

    ReplyDelete