Friday, November 2, 2012

CH 32


Hello all, 

Here it is. FINALLY a new chapter. So sorry for the delay. You honestly have no idea how horrible I feel that it's been so long since I've updated. Needless to say, life has not been simple for the past...many months. Oh well, just part of being an adult. 

As I've said before, I have a couple chapters written, just waiting for them to be edited. And unfortunately, with my crappy writing, editing sometimes takes a while. 

Please note that this chapter only had one edit so there are definitely going to be a few errors. I thought that you all wouldn't mind though. Hopefully, you're not looking for perfection. 

Anyway, thanks to everyone who continues to read this (although I completely fail at posting) and who leave me encouraging comments. I read them all and they really do motivate me. 

So enough talky talky, here's Chapter 32

~JustTry

No comments:

Post a Comment