Sunday, November 25, 2012

Chapter 33 Teaser





Hello everyone, 

I must say that I am quite surprised by the response to the last chapter. People were happy for the post, but many of you were mad that Bella hadn't told Edward that she didn't want to see Dr. James again. After 32 chapters, and knowing that each chapter is the next day, you guys should know that I have stuff planned out.

Have faith my friends.

That being said, here's the teaser for CH 33. Enjoy!

~~~



My body stretched as I slowly woke up. I hadn’t meant to fall asleep but being held in his arms, surrounded by his scent, I couldn’t help but relax into his body and simply melt into him. But now that I was beginning to wake, I realized that it was Edward that woke me up.

My head was resting on his chest while his arms held me tight. He was still asleep, but his dream must be have been very exciting. His body was slowly moving under me. His chest, raising and falling as though he was winded. His hips, gently rolling and grinding into my hip, where he had thrown his leg during out nap. On top of that, he was fisting my shirt in his hands as though about to rip it from my body. But what had woken me was the moan that was vibrating in his chest and just whispering through his lips

3 comments:

  1. Please update soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the update! I can understand why she wouldn't tell Edward what she's doing. She's been single for a long time and it's hard to give up autonomy when it comes to stuff like that. Plus I'm sure she still has issues with fear of rejection. She could be worried about his reaction to her choices. But ultimately it worries me, this kind of thing tends to lead to drama. They have a good history of talking through things, so hopefully they'll work it all out in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for the update :D

    ReplyDelete