Wednesday, April 17, 2013

CH 36






I am the worst writer EVER. I can't believe it's been over two months since I last posted. I am so sorry everyone.

I have CH 36 done and posted and am starting to stock pile chapters so that you don't have to wait months for a chapter again. I honestly am trying to get my writing done, but life just sometimes doesn't allow it.

Thanks to everyone who is still here and reading this. If you are, let me know. I'd hate to be putting these chapters up and worrying if no one is actually reading them.

7 comments:

  1. I've checked every day hoping for an update, please don't abandon this story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still here! Love seeing one of your posts pop up in my feed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I check daily for updates, so YES keep posting. I really love this story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always read your updates here. I prefer it better than Twilighted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are hardly the worst ever. Keep posting, I'll keep reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please don't forget about your story and your loyal readers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HELLO.....We miss you. update soon please

    ReplyDelete