Saturday, August 24, 2013

I'm still here, I promise

Hello everyone,

I know it has been a VERY long time, I can't believe I haven't posted anything since April. For that, I am so incredibly sorry. I hate to say this, as I have many times and some of you have told me that you're tired of excuses, but life has just been very busy and I haven't had the time to write. However, now that I'm stuck at home with bronchitis, I'm hoping to get some chapters done.

But as I have said MANY times, I am not giving up on this story. It means too much to me. And it means a great deal that there are still people out there who want to read it. For that, I am more than grateful.

So as a thank you for sticking around, here's a teaser from a chapter I'm hoping to post very soon.



~~~~


I would never say anything to him, but I sometimes thought that I still wasn't good enough for Edward. I always saw myself as average, simple and ordinary. Not that there was anything wrong with that, I was just normal. Whereas Edward, he was just amazing. And somewhere deep inside, I was worried that if I clung too hard, or let him know how much I wanted and needed him, that I would turn into the "clingy girlfriend" and he would start to pull away.

Distance would do us - me - some good. Plus, I was quickly realizing that I should figure out how I felt about the whole "Edward pretty much lives her now" thing.

6 comments:

  1. Yay! It's good to hear that you haven't given up on the story. I still check in from time to time hoping for an update. I sort of hope you feel better soon. It's not that I want you to be sick or feeling bad, but if it gives you an opportunity to write than I think you should definitely prolong your recovery ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI!!!!! Thanks for the tease. Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear that everything is ok. Thanks for the teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update...on the promise of an upcoming chapter, and your health. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. And I can't wait to continue reading. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GWS SISTA...
    THX U VERY MUCH . WISH YOU KEEP WRITING ANY KIND INCURRED

    ReplyDelete
  6. Update soon please!!!!

    ReplyDelete