Saturday, January 29, 2011

Chapter 19


Yes, CH 19 is finally up as well as the outfits

I have to tell you though, it is not without some repercussions. As many of you know,  I moved at the beginning of the month and was without internet for almost two weeks. In addition to that, when I got the chapter back from my beta, it still needed a lot of work.


Since then, msambrosia and I have parted ways due to creative differences. That being said, I unfortunately don’t know when the next post will be.

I will always post updates here and may even start posting unbeta’d chapters. As I’ve said from the very beginning, I have the entire story, all 61 chapters already planned out and I plan on seeing the story through. It just make take a bit between each chapter until the ball starts rolling smoothly again.

~JustTry

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that you lost your beta and I trust your writing w/o a beta but I found several Twilight Beta's here:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/betareaders/book/Twilight/?genreid=0&languageid=1&rating=0&field=&ppage=1

    ReplyDelete