Wednesday, February 9, 2011

CH 20 Teaser


Hello lovelies, 

A lot of you have supported me during my current lack of Beta state and I appreciate it more than you know. Unfortunately, no one has stepped forward to help me out. So as of right now, this is the last teaser I will be posting for a while. CH 20 is un-beta'd but I think I'll post it here anyway. After CH 20, things might be on hold for a bit.

Again, your continued support and encouragement is overwhelming and I don't know what I would do without you all. 

Just an FYI - I have updated my "Recommendation" links at the sidebar. Hopefully it can provide you with some entertaining reading while I get my crap in order. 

~~~


“God, Bella,” Edward muttered against my lips. He pulled away and stopped my ministrations on him. “We have to stop.”

My glossy eyes opened to immediately meet Edward’s. A single tear fell down my left cheek at the look of anguish that was in his eyes.

 “Edward,” I panted, unable to slow my rapidly beating heart. “Please don’t stop.”

“I have to, Bella…” he replied as his eyes desperately bore into mine, “…or I won’t be able to stop at all.”

My mind went blank at what Edward was telling me. It was obvious that Edward wanted me, as his length continued to slowly grow in my palm. But his words almost made my heart stop. He didn’t want to stop, but he felt like he had to. He was so worried that he was pushing me too far that he was willing to suffer his own discomfort so that I wouldn’t suffer any. It was in that moment that my mind was made up.

“Then don’t.”

~JustTry

11 comments:

  1. I really love this story. I really hope you don't stop until its done.
    If you need help let me know.

    snowballsnipersapphire@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur
    this story has given me hope, i almost crashed a wedding in hopes of finding my own Edward, just kidding
    i am so absolutely addicted to this, i check this blog each and every day awaiting an update.
    you cannot, i repeat cannot stop until this is completed.
    i dont know what is entailed to be a beta and i never thought of myself as an editor but i too am here for what ever you need in the arena of support to continue

    madyson222@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should consider using a small group of beta's/pre-readers since none of us really seem sure about our abilities. It would provide you with more feedback and very thorough editing. If you want to try that I would be happy to help.

    Hopefully we can avoid any major delay on chapter 21:)

    kristalpope95@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. See, you have a bunch of us who are willing to go the extra mile for you. I don't mind going over any drafts you may have. And you can always get a second or even third opinion. OR take up Kris' suggestion. But don't stop. Please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really sorry to hear you're having beta problems. I hope you can find a solution soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also agree and would love to help out in anyway that I can. I like to write myself and would be willing to join a beta group for you like Kris suggested.

    crimsonred1792@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really sorry you're having beta problems and I would be truly sad not to see this story finished (soon or at all).
    I would also love to help you, but I'm afraid I wouldn't be as useful as the other girls would, since English is not my mother tongue.
    Although, I think reviewing is another good way of support:)
    I hope you'll be able to post the next chapter soon since this teaser was the most interesting one lately :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish you good luck finding a beta for this wonderful story. I would honestly offer my help if I thought I could do it, but I don't feel confident enough (like the previous reviewer English is not my first language), besides I don't even know exactly what being a beta entails.

    So, about this teaser... it left me wanting so much more...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey I really love this story, please don't stop writing untill it's finished, PLEASE

    I would offer my help but english isn't my first langauge so I wouldn't be much help.
    You could try posting at www.thewriterscoffeeshop.com
    Maybe there is a beta available there.

    good luck, I can't wait for the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you should take the previous commenting people up on their offers. I think the reason no one has come forward is because you said you wanted an experienced Twilighted beta. Well, it takes a lot to qualify for that. You may just have to settle for someone who has good proof-reading skills, or have a team of betas/pre-readers as others have suggested.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this story, I wish you the best trying to find a beta. I hope you plan on finishing the story I think its lovely, different then others out there and I truly enjoy reading it. I come here and check often for updates and I thank you for this latest teaser. I hope you continue writing. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete