Sunday, December 19, 2010

CH 18 Teaser


Hello everyone. 

I'm blown away by the response to last chapter. I was really nervous about their 'practice session' but it seemed that the majority of you found it really sweet. Hopefully you'll like CH 18 as much. 

~~~

My hand continued to move over Edward’s t-shirt covered chest, but I longed to feel the warmth coming from underneath. With a steadying breath, I hesitantly lowered my hand to the hem of his shirt and quickly swiped my thumb across the bare skin between his pants and top. Knowing that he was asleep allowed me to explore these emotions and desires more freely, without the fear of being watched. With that slight burst of confidence, I snuck my right hand further under his shirt until my entire right palm was flat against his stomach.

6 comments:

  1. oh oh oh- you have so made my xmas.
    I really didnt think that you would update until after xmas. I am so proud of our girl getting past her insecurities and sharing with Edward. I love him so much!!! Only one more week for Jasper and Alice to return (if memory serves me right) i cant wait to see what that is going to be like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds so sweet! not sure if that is just me being a maniac, haha but it sounds sweet to me. your such a talented writer, well done :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds very promising ;) I cant wait!!.. I bet he is gonna wake up while she is "exploring" ;)
    Will you update before xmas?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I want to read MORE! :)

    Great teaser..and the chapter is going to be great too!
    I hope you update before christmas..or even on christmas eve..that would be a great present^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is she molesting him in his sleep? (just kidding, lol) I bet he's really awake and pretending, just to be nice...

    ReplyDelete