Saturday, December 4, 2010

CH 17 Teaser


WOW!!! The response from last chapter was amazing!! Thanks to everyone for reading and reviewing.

A lot of you were worried about why it was taking me so long between posts. I am fine, stressed, as per normal, but fine. It is actually story/editing issues. I have an awesome beta, who seems to be more busy than me and who unfortunately, needs about 2 weeks to edit a chapter.

Just know that everything is fine and that the story is moving along and I have a bunch of written chapters, waiting to be edited and posted.

And on that note, here's the teaser for CH 17

~~~

“What’s it like?” I quietly asked after a moment, my face no longer looking on the TV screen, but at the fingers of my left hand which were playing with the fingers on his right hand.

“What’s what like?”

“Being intimate?”

6 comments:

  1. Wow. Really looking forward to this chapter. Hope you post i soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could you tease us like that?!
    Evil, evil lady... haha
    But really looking forward to the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang! Our lil girl is growin up fast isn't she?!- I am on the edge of my seat and absolutely
    cannot wait for the next chapter!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pretty much need to read this chapter now. LoL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. please try to update soon i want to read his response

    ReplyDelete
  6. awating anxiosly for the new chapter! :)

    ReplyDelete