Sunday, November 28, 2010

Chapter 16

 Hello all, 

I hope all my American readers had a great Thanksgiving. I wanted to apologize for the delay in this chapter. Again, life is refusing to go the way I plan. But regardless, here is CH 16 and the outfits

Also, I must say how completely honoured I am by the constant support MtLA has been getting. And as such, I wanted to say thank you. 

So...I have 2 rewards for you lovely readers. 

Reward #1 - whoever hits review 800 (on Twilighted) will get a preview of the next chapter in its entirety, before it even goes to my beta and I will answer any 3 questions they wish to ask.
 
Reward #2 - whoever hits review 1000 (on Twilighted) will get an EPOV of ANY chapter they choose. 

Although this might sound like a scheme to get more reviews, please view it as a thank you for your encouraging words of support. 

~JustTry

No comments:

Post a Comment