Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Chapter 15

Hello my friends, we meet again. 

Here is the next chapter of our little journey. I've been getting a lot of mixed reviews lately, some saying that they're glad at how things are going, some saying that things are moving FAR too slow, some saying that this story is just completely unrealistic and saying that they're going to stop reading if it doesn't move faster and some saying that they wish they had an Edward of their own. 

I just wanted to say that although I don't always agree with the reviews that are left, I'm am so very thankful that people are reading the story. With that being said, a lot of you might not like this chapter. I hope, however that you see the bigger picture. 

As always, thanks to evilangel6714 for helping me so much with this chapter and for your amazing support.

And now, here's CH 15, the outfits and the extras

~JustTry 

2 comments:

  1. UNREALISTIC??? This is FanFICTION. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly, I absolutley love this story! The plot is new and original, the writing is amazing and contrary to some of your reviewers the pacing and sequence is perfect for the story. I really don't know what they mean by it being unrealistic and to slow. As SpunkyBookworm said; It's FanFICTION, by definition it does NOT need to be realistic. And moving to slow? How many people have already slept in a bed with (multiple times) and given their house keys to a guy who they met like, a week ago? I'd like to know how that is slow. And I think if you tried to rush things or changed things up to please those idiots it would totally take away from the point of the story, which is Bella's journey and subsequent healing. Also, if they don't like your story, no ones making them read it! Your story is perfect the way it is and don't let anyone let you think otherwise!

    ReplyDelete