Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Chapter 15 teaser


I just wanted to thank everyone who has reviewed. I know that a lot of you are really happy how things are going with Edward and Bella, while other remain concerned about her mental health. Just please stick with me on this. I'm by no means an expert in the field of mental health, but I have a plan for our dear couple. And fear not, Edward's story is coming soon too and it will explain A LOT!!

~~~


“I have something for you” I said trepidatiously, my voice coming out weaker than I was hoping it would.

“You do?” he joked back with me, making me chuckle lightly under my breath.

“I know that I hurt your feelings the other day, making you feel like I don’t trust you. Making it seem like I don’t trust us together. But I do, Edward. I trust you completely. I just don’t trust myself.”

“Bella, there’s nothing to be worried about. You just need to stop over-thinking it and trust your instincts.”

“That’s what I’m doing.” 

3 comments:

  1. wow so jazzed to see a teaser less than two days after a posting
    i am so enthralled with this story, with RL kicking my arse all over the place and no
    Edward of my own, this story is truly a wonderful escape

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading your story so far, and can't wait for the update. Looks like things are starting to look up for Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished reading al the previous chapters and I´m so in love with this story and can´t wait for more :)

    ReplyDelete