Tuesday, September 14, 2010

CH 11 Teaser


Hello everyone,

As per normal, MEGA thanks to everyone who reviewed CH 9 and CH 10. You all seem very anxious to find out what's going on in Edward's mind. Rest assured that Edward isn't as blind as many of you think he is, and everything will start to get questioned and be explained in the coming chapters, starting with this one.

~~~



“Bella, you’ve had two nightmares that have brought you to tears since I’ve known you. I just…I’m worried about you. Last night you were clinging to me so tightly, talking in your sleep, begging someone to stay, but when we’re together, you’re always pushing me away, hiding from me, acting as if you’re scared of me. I feel like you want me around, but at the same time, you’re creating this distance and barrier that I don’t understand. How can you cling to me so tightly in your sleep but push me away when you’re awake? What’s going on?”


No comments:

Post a Comment