Thursday, October 7, 2010

CH 13 teaser


Sooo...some mixed reviews from CH 12. Some of you really liked how sweet and romantic the ending was, while others just want to strangle Bella for her inaction. I just wanted to remind everyone that although it's been 12 chapters, it's really only been 12 days, 5 since she's met Edward.

Now, here's where things start to move in the direction that I think a lot of you are hoping for. This is kind of a choppy teaser, but it still gets the 'teasing' out there.

~~~


“Edward, please…stop” I whimpered against his lips, as my hands found their way to his chest and gave a gentle push. Edward immediately moved back to look at me, worry filling his eyes.

“Bella, what’s the matter? Why are you shaking?”

I just shook my head at him as I desperately tried to calm my breath and my heart. Edward was nothing like Jacob, but the memory and the direction this was going prevented me from calming down. I needed to tell Edward the truth, about everything.

“Bella, please?” I could hear the pain and fear in Edward’s voice. 

“I can’t,” I barely pushed out of my mouth.  

“Can’t what?”

“I can’t do this.” Edward just stared at me, completely confused. He was still hovering over me, we were both catching our breath but the overwhelming emotions started to take over and tears started to fill my eyes. I tried to blink them away, but they slowly squeezed through my eyelids and slid down the side of my face onto my comforter....

"I’m a virgin, Edward.”



2 comments: