Sunday, October 10, 2010

Things to be thankful for

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to wish all my Canadian readers a Happy Thanksgiving, and in that spirit, I just wanted to let you all know how thankful I am to all those who have supported and encouraged not only this story, but me as a writer. A lot of you have come forth and thanked me for writing "Made to Live Alone" as it is a story that reflected your life and has given you a place to escape to and, in some cases, it has given you hope in your own lives. The fact that a little fanfiction story, my little story, has touched people just makes me very humbled, and I thank you all for that.

As such, in a way to give my thanks back to you all, below you'll find a little trailer that I made. As per normal, I had no idea what I was doing, so please be kind, but there are some spoilers in it, so beware!


*****Click here for Video*****

Also, and let me know what you think, but I was debating adding an "ART" heading to the blog where I would post video, additional banners and any "Made to Live Alone" artwork that fans would like to create. I know that I've seen banners before or read stories before and wanted to create a banner or a trailer for them, but never did as I didn't think that they would use it.

If you would like to create any type of art for "Made to Live Alone" and want me to create a page on the blog where I can post it, just let me know.

~JustTry

No comments:

Post a Comment