Friday, October 22, 2010

Chapter 14 teaser


Hello all, 

I'm so happy to introduce Kayle Cullen as my new validation beta over on Twilighted. Within 4 days, she has validated 2 chapters for me so hopefully the blog won't get too far ahead. Please keep in mind though, that I do have to wait to get my chapters back from my beta evilangel6714 before I can post here or upload on Twilighted so don't get too excited about the quick updates just yet, but I promise to do what I can to keep this story moving. 

On that note, here's the teaser for CH 14

~~


“I just…” it was tougher than I thought it would be, asking the person I was ‘sorta’ seeing why he wanted to see me in the first place without sounding like I was looking for a compliment. “I just don’t understand why you wanted to be with me in the first place, why you came up to me at the wedding? How could someone like you be single and actually want to be with someone like me?”

“Truth?” he asked with a little hesitation in his voice. I was starting to get scared that he was going to confirm my initial suspicion and say that it was Jasper but I knew that I needed to hear the truth, regardless if it would break me apart or not.

“Please.”

5 comments:

  1. Oh now I'm super excited for next chapter!!!, hopefully we can all get some anwers from Mr. Cullen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am sooo looking forward to reading Ch. 14. I want to learn more about Edward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally some answers! Jasper had better not have out him up to this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I have been waiting for this moment since Edward aproached Bella at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete