Monday, August 2, 2010

CH 5

Hello all,

Sorry for the delay in the teaser but I've been away without internet access for a couple of days. Again, I just wanted to say a huge 'thanks' to everyone who has read and reviewed, and especially to evilangel6714 for the pre-reads and edits.

~~~

Sleep was normally the time for relaxation, turning your brain off and getting some much needed rest from your day. Most importantly, it was a time for your mind to dream, for your brain to wish and your heart to hope. Unfortunately, the only thing that my heart was full of was agony and loneliness and my brain, my stupid brain only ever wished for things that made my heart ache even more.


Slowly rolling onto my back, I stared up at the ceiling and did nothing but think. Bella Swan...this is your life. Eventually, I tossed the covers off and literally rolled to the side of the bed, lowering my legs so that I could stand up and get dressed like the mature and responsible adult I was pretending to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment