Thursday, August 19, 2010

CH 8

Hello everyone,

I can't even begin to tell you how much your review have meant to me. CH 6 got quite a few 'impatient' reviews, but CH 7 got a lot of excited reviews. I'm so glad that you've all stuck with me so far because...

~~~

As I braced myself on the table to stand, I noticed a pair of hands folded on the table to my right. I slowly followed the hands up to a bright blue dress shirt, strong arms, broad chest and shoulders, a perfectly defined jaw, luscious, soft lips and finally landed on a pair of the greenest eyes I had ever seen. They seemed as if they were lit from behind, as they flickered and the color seemed to actually be moving, floating in these beautiful pools of emerald.

Our eyes locked and for some strange reason, the music disappeared in the background, all the happy and embracing couples seemed to blur into fuzzy edges of my periphery and all I could see was this man sitting beside me. I, very ungracefully, fell back into my chair as my legs gave out from the intensity of his gaze.

"Hi".

~~~

~ JustTry

No comments:

Post a Comment