Friday, August 27, 2010

CH 9 Teaser


Hey everyone,

Major apologies in the delay in CH 8, but hopefully you liked it. Unfortunately, the chapter has yet to be posted on Twilighted as the validation is taking FREAKING forever!

But alas, here is the teaser for CH 9.

~~~

“Bella, there’s something here that I can’t ignore,” he started as his eyes swept over my face. “I felt it last night and I still feel it today. There’s something about you, Bella, that just makes me want to get to know you more...” he grabbed both my hands in his, entwining our fingers and resting them on top of the pillow in my lap, “...makes me want to stay here all day with you...” he gave my hands a light squeeze before he removed his left hand from my right , cupped my face and slowly rubbed his thumb over my right cheekbone, “...makes me want to kiss you.”


His voice was now a whisper as his thumb moved away from my cheekbone and slowly moved across my lower lip. Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God…


1 comment:

  1. This is great! Please, don't worry about chapter 8 not being validated yet on Twilighted and post chapter 9 here soon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete