Sunday, August 8, 2010

Chapter 6


Hello everyone,

Here's Chapter 6. It should be up on Twilighted soon. Don't forget to check out the outfits as well.

As you can tell by the CH. 6 teaser below, I needed to vent a bit. I'm sorry if my venting insulted or hurt anyone's opinions. I'm a true believer in being able to speak your mind and to being open minded. In saying that, I truly appreciate all the support that I've gotten with this story.

I had written it and wasn't even sure if I was going to post it at all. I was originally just planning on saving it with my many other stories. I have, however, been soooo incredibly encouraged and humbled by the number of people who have told me that they can relate to the story as well as how they're so glad that I'm writing it, for so many different reasons.

Many people feel the same way Bella does, and I'm constantly surprised by the number of people who can empathize with her. I know that this is just a fan fiction story, but for a lot of people, myself included, it touches upon real issues, and I can't say 'thank you' enough for allowing me to find support and showing me that I was not the only one who has had those experiences.

~JustTry

No comments:

Post a Comment