Monday, August 2, 2010

Chapter 5

Hello all,

Alright, so here's chapter 5. Sorry there were no outfits last week but there are this week. Please remember to check them out under the 'Outfits' heading and you can read the chapter under Twilighted or the 'Chapter' heading.

I just wanted to say how completely blown away I am by the reception that I've gotten so far on this story. Unfortunately, I haven't really gotten any reception from the blog so I don't really know if people are checking it out or not. If you are please let me know if you want me to keep posting teasers and outfits. If I don't hear from people, I'm going to assume that people aren't really looking here.

Anyway, here's the next chapter. I hope you enjoy!

~JustTry

2 comments:

  1. Hey. I do look at the blog, to reaad the teasers and look at the outfits, but normally I just read the story on Twilight, and leave a comment there, that's why I don't say anything here. But I love to look at the outfits, so please, keep posting them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look at the blog too. I try not to read Twilighted at work (because that's all I will end up doing if I'm not careful), but I like to stay on top of your updates. So I actually subscribed to the blog feed. So yeah, that's where I'm at :).

    ReplyDelete